We are pleased to announce that we will be holding an Adult Camp on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th July 2014. The aim of the camp is to make sure everyone has a fun yet educational time with good food and wine!
You and your horse are invited to stay the night at Harrington Horses and enjoy SJ training and beautiful hacking spread over the 2 days.
Timetable consists of -
- 1pm Saturday 19th July arrival
- Saturday afternoon group flat / grid work lessons with Mya Goldsmith
- Saturday evening BBQ and drinks (friends and family welcome)
- Sunday morning SJ coursework lessons
- Buffet lunch
- Sunday afternoon hack in the huge Kent Downs Forrest
- Sunday evening horses and riders return home
(Stabling and shavings bed included or horses can stay out in field overnight)
Family and friends are also welcome even if they don't have a horse at discounted rates of -
£15 for BBQ and soft drinks (Saturday evening)
£20 for BBQ and soft drinks (Saturday evening) & Buffet lunch (Sunday lunchtime)
This is an adults only weekend and participants must be over the age of 18.
Although we can not legally supply alcohol you are more than welcome to bring a bottle or 2! (Soft drinks will be supplied)
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 07780642433 OR EMAIL HARRINGTONHORSES@LIVE.COM
****BOOK QUICKLY TO AVOID DISSAPOINTMENT****« News listing