We care for all horses ranging from high level competition breeds to your much loved family pet and treat them all with the same kind, caring and professional approach. As an experienced registered veterinary nurse, rider and owner I can offer friendly advice by phone or in person. If you choose to bring your horse to our facility, we will do a full evaluation and carry out emergency nursing treatment if required. We work in close partnership with a highly recommend, experienced, and trusted Equine Vet who we can call out on your behalf. We can also work alongside your own vet to develop an individual rehabilitation plan or discuss the best course of action for the patient.
We also offer a range of routine equine nursing services; such as Wound Management, Box Rest, Restricted Exercise Plans, Ridden Rehabilitation and 24hr care etc... On call nursing assistance during medical procedures can be provided, with follow up after care if necessary. Harrington Horses is equipped with the best possible facilities to aid the recovery of your horse.
During the busy stud season Harrington Horses offer Artificial Insemination (AI) livery, this can simply be grass livery or full livery for the mare whilst our partnering specialist AI Vet assesses/scans and impregnates your mare. Please contact us for price list and packages information.
We also work with the best practitioners in the following areas:-
- Equine Osteopathy & Physiotherapy
- Equine Dentistry
- Equine Therapeutic Farriers
- Equine Sports Therapy
For more information on our Veterinary Care Services, cost / estimates, friendly advise, or to book one of our services - please contact us via the link at the top of the page or call us now on
Mya Goldsmith RVN (MBVNA)
Our facilities have been specifically designed for rehabilitation purposes and will provide the best possible environment for your horses stay with us.
At HHRC we have:-
- Over 40 acres of grazing land divided into multiple fields, with the facility of restricted grazing
- A modern newly built sand ménage with a state of the art underground watering system, which provides the best possible surface for schooling and exercising horses
- Indoor restricted turn away area
- 10 further loose boxes
- Full training facilities for all disciplines including, dressage, show jumping, and cross-country
- Transportation to and from HHRC or to your vet should your horse need to be moved